Don’t Face Bail Alone! Call Newport Beach Bail Bonds For Reliable Bail Help
Reliable Bail Bonds Help In Newport Beach , California
As soon as you find out that your loved one has been arrested, call our Newport Beach Bail Bonds to speak to one of our trained bail agents. From the moment you call our office our agent will work quickly to reunite you with your loved one! If your loved one is arrested in another city or county in California, our agents will connect you to our nearest agent. Guaranteeing a speedy bail process.
We Offer the Best Help with DUI, Drug, Warrants, Domestic Violence, Felony, Traffic, Weapons & Misdemeanor Offenses.
Speak To A Licensed Bail Agent Today! Call 949-629-9036 For A Free Consultation.
Don’t Face Bail Alone! Call Newport Beach Bail Bonds
Once you’ve been booked and placed into a holding cell, it’s time to take the next step. Most people opt to contact their lawyer, a loved one, and then a bail bonds agency. These are important calls to make. The lawyer will help you through the legal ins and outs of your arrest. Your loved ones need to know what happened and where you are (don’t disclose any details of the case). The bail bonds agency will post the bail bond needed for you to be released from jail so you can go back to work.
When it comes to a bail bonds agency in California, you can’t go wrong when you choose Newport Beach Bail Bonds. We’ve been working with people like you for several decades and have become adept at quickly bailing individuals just like yourself out of jail. We promise we’ll work quickly as we can to get you released.
- 24/7 statewide service
- Agents are very proactive
- No hidden fees
- Zero down
- Personalized payment plans to fit clients’ financial needs
- Quick, professional, friendly service
- Multi-lingual agents
- Online payment system
Give us a call to see what we’re all about and to see why we’re among the best bail bond companies in California. We will not let you down.
To Recieve Expert Help In Locating Your Loved One, Call 949-629-9036 For A Free Consultation.
What Happens When You’re Arrested
The first thing that happens when you’ve been arrested is that you’re booked and processed. There are several steps to this process and it can take some time. Exactly how long it takes for you to be fully booked and formally charged with a crime largely depends on whether the jail is understaffed or not and how many other arrests there have been.
The process of being fully booked includes:
- Taking mugshots
- Recording important information
- Possibly a body search
Once that process is complete, you will likely be taken to a holding cell.
There are several things you shouldn’t do during the booking process and a few things you shouldn’t.
The things you should do include:
- Answering any general questions, such as your birthday and address, the booking officer asks
- Let them know of any health concerns you have, including any medications you must take, especially if they have to be taken at specific times
- Ask a few questions about how to contact loved ones and your lawyer
- Cooperate fully
- Request contact information for local bail bonds agencies
Things you shouldn’t do during the booking process
- Resist (this won’t help and could actually lead to additional charges being filed against you)
- Discuss any detail about the charges that have been filed against you (you don’t want to accidentally say something incriminating)
The sooner you contact us about a recent arrest, the sooner we can get to work processing your bail bond request and get you out of jail.
Call Us Now Get Them Out Quickly! Call 949-629-9036 For A Free Consultation.