ABOUT NEWPORT BEACH BAIL BONDS
Newport Beach Bail Bonds has been assisting people with bail and release from jail for more than 25 years. We are one of the oldest and largest bail bonds agencies in California, and we offer better payment plans as well as faster and more courteous and professional service than many other companies.
Our Company’s Goal is To Help You!
Our mission at Newport Beach Bail Bonds is to provide you with fast, confidential and professional service whenever you need to get someone out of jail. We believe that every client is innocent until proven guilty and should be able to exercise his or her right to bond out of prison until trial. To that end, we play a vital role in the criminal justice system, allowing our clients to take advantage of their constitutional right to bail.
Our goal is to help your loved one get out of jail. We treat every client with the respect that they deserve and we understand that this time can be very stressful. Therefore, we handle the bail process from start to finish, making it as easy as possible for you. We offer answers to your questions and guidance every step of the way to be.
About Newport Beach Bail Bonds
Newport Beach Bail Bonds serves all of California, particularly the Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego communities,and has done so for over 25 years. At Newport Beach Bail Bonds, we work hard to make sure you understand the bail bonds process and that is as easy as possible for you to get your loved one out of jail.
Newport Beach Bail Bonds Offer Complete Service
Newport Beach Bail Bonds employs a staff that is not only experienced and well-trained in handling all bail bonds issues but is also friendly and will work with you to ensure that your loved one is released from jail as soon as possible
Our services include everything you will need to get your loved one out of jail quickly, including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Bail Bond Store – We are available any time of the day or night and any day of the week to help you secure release from jail. We also offer free consultations so that you can find the right solution to your bail bonds issues.
- Easy Payment Plans –We offer payment options so that you can afford to bail your loved one out of jail, including cash, credit card and payment plans.
- Optional Collateral – While Newport Beach Bail Bonds does sometimes require collateral, we evaluate each case individually and sometimes will accept cases in which there is no collateral involved.
- Any Jail, Any Court – Newport Beach Bail Bonds extends across California and the entire United States so we can get your loved one out of jail anywhere.
- Se Habla Espanol
Is There Anything Newport Beach Bail Bonds Cannot Do?
Newport Beach Bail Bonds offers many services, but we cannot:
- Give any legal advice or counsel
- Make attorney referrals
- Offer payments for referring business
- Negotiate bail before the crime is committed
If your loved one or friend needs help securing bail, call Newport Beach Bail Bonds at 949-629-9036!
How to Utilize Newport Beach Bail Bonds
Simply provide us with the information we need to allow us to find your loved one quickly, including the arrest information that you have, the individual’s name and birthdate and your payment information. We will do the rest!
The highly-trained staff at Newport Beach Bail Bonds can complete all required bail bonds forms electronically. We will also help you by dealing with the jail and supply 100 percent of the bail money at the time of release so that your loved one is released quickly. We will do everything we can to speed up the bail bonds process for you.
Call Newport Beach Bail Bonds at 949-629-9036 to secure the release of your loved one from jail!