We don’t know exactly why these laws were ever laid out, and we don’t know why the government won’t officially remove them. But what we do know is that these are some of the dumbest, oldest laws in California that you could technically get in trouble for:
- It’s illegal to play a trumpet to bring someone into your store in Indian Wells. But other instruments are okay.
- Annoying lizards in Fresno is a no-no.
- A man with a mustache cannot kiss a woman in Eureka.
- One may not drive over 2,000 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time.
- Animals may not mate within 1,500 feet of a school of place of worship – Okay so how would the police punish these animals, especially if they do not belong to someone?
We can’t imagine anyone would ever actually be arrested for committing these ridiculous crimes, but if in the outrageous instance this does happen, Santa Ana Bail Bond Store will be available to help bail you out of jail. Give us a call at 714-973-2245. Besides, we’re pretty positive no one is going to walk 2,001 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard, and we’re pretty sure that there are mustached men in Eureka kissing their girlfriends or wives.